Some people think that people should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that people should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Along with the changes and dynamics of the community that continues to move toward globalization, the problems and challenges that must be faced increasingly complex and complex, including the about education.

Now days, community based education talking about non-formal education does not mean only discuss non-formal education as an alternative to public education, non-formal education talk about the concepts, theories and principles of education are intact in accordance with the conditions and needs of the community life. The education that is not limited by time, age, sex, race (ethnicity, descent), socio cultural, economic, and religious.

Knowledge gained through the processes of education, Formal education has a clear institutional structure and well documented. The informal education go on naturally, tend to move even partially. However, both forms of education has a real impact on the speed in supporting the development of science. Therefore, the idea of knowledge towards community life will continue to roll. In realizing these goals, the education sector most responsible. Therefore, education should pay attention to the dynamics of the development of society.

In conclusion, non-formal, informal education is crucial taps it is a learning activity, where we can know something we do not know and also broaden our thinking becomes more widespread.

Sentence: The informal education go on naturally, tend to move even partially.
Description: The fragment education go on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past tense

Sentence: The education that is not limited by time, age, sex, race ethnicity, descent, socio cultural, economic, and religious.
Error: socio Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted

The essay is not exactly right on the topic .