The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995 - 2002.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The bar diagram established the sum of time of telephone calls in the UK during a period of seven years. And the telephone calls were further classified into three categories.
Overall, the number of minutes of local calls was the highest among three types of calls. the number of minutes of National and international calls was the second, and which of the mobiles was the lowest. The total time people spent in mobiles and national as well as international calls were increasing over the severn years, while the total time people spent in local calls was increasing only in the first five years, but declined in the following years. The peak was about 90 billions of minutes.
The total time of mobiles showed a dramatic increasing trend from 1995 to 2002. People in the UK spent ten times more time in using mobiles in 2002 compared to 1995.
Though the total amount of time in national and international calls also showed an increasing trend, the numbers of it changed mildly compared to the number of mobiles. In the initial year, the UK people spent about 38 billions of minutes in national and international calls. And this number increases by about 6 billions per year until 2002.
- Age population in Yemen and Italy 85
- Parents must use strict rules if they want their children to be successful. 37
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to achieve happiness yourself is to make others happy. 90
- Some people think that politicians have the greatest influence on the world. Other people, however, believe that scientists have the greatest influence. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 82
- Air travel is much cheaper nowadays. Some people think this will help people to go further, while others think this will make more people travel by air and thus causing the environmental problems. Discuss two views and give your opinion. 80
Sentence: The total time people spent in mobiles and national as well as international calls were increasing over the severn years, while the total time people spent in local calls was increasing only in the first five years, but declined in the following years.
Error: severn Suggestion: seven
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 10 10
No. of Words: 206 200
No. of Characters: 963 1000
No. of Different Words: 90 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.788 4.0
Average Word Length: 4.675 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.463 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 60 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 42 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 26 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 15 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 20.6 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.965 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.3 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.438 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.671 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.133 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4