The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995 - 2002.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995 - 2002.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar diagram established the sum of time of telephone calls in the UK during a period of seven years. And the telephone calls were further classified into three categories.

Overall, the number of minutes of local calls was the highest among three types of calls. the number of minutes of National and international calls was the second, and which of the mobiles was the lowest. The total time people spent in mobiles and national as well as international calls were increasing over the severn years, while the total time people spent in local calls was increasing only in the first five years, but declined in the following years. The peak was about 90 billions of minutes.

The total time of mobiles showed a dramatic increasing trend from 1995 to 2002. People in the UK spent ten times more time in using mobiles in 2002 compared to 1995.

Though the total amount of time in national and international calls also showed an increasing trend, the numbers of it changed mildly compared to the number of mobiles. In the initial year, the UK people spent about 38 billions of minutes in national and international calls. And this number increases by about 6 billions per year until 2002.

Sentence: The total time people spent in mobiles and national as well as international calls were increasing over the severn years, while the total time people spent in local calls was increasing only in the first five years, but declined in the following years.
Error: severn Suggestion: seven