The charts below give information about travel to and from the UK, and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit.

The first chart compares the total number of international traveller from Great Britain and that country's visitor over a-20-year period from 1979 to 1999 while the second bar chart gives information about the most well-known nations were visited by Briton in 1999.

Overall, the increasing number of tourists from UK which rose far higher than that of international visitors to that country made the gap between them had widened over the particular period. Furthermore, the five most frequently countries visited by UK inhabitants in the last period pointed in the first chart had different proportion.

As per the information, the number of Briton visiting abroad stood at approximately 12 millions in 1979.It was little bit higher than traveller going to UK which was only 10 millions. While the visitor numbers of visitor going to UK inclined slightly, the visitor number from UK increase considerably. In around 1987, both visitors from and to UK continued to grow up to 55 and 25 respectively.

Looking closely at the bar chartreveals at the end of the period regarded in the first chart, France showed as the most popular countries visited by UK inhabitants which was approximately 10% higher than Spain, stood at the second position. Interestingly, Turkey which was located in the same continent as UK stood at the lowest position while USA which was in the different continent successfully got the third position higher than Greece.

It was little bit higher than traveller going to UK
It was a little bit higher than the travellers going to UK

the visitor number from UK increase considerably
the visitor number from UK increases considerably

France showed as the most popular countries
France was showed as the most popular countries

Sentence: Looking closely at the bar chartreveals at the end of the period regarded in the first chart, France showed as the most popular countries visited by UK inhabitants which was approximately 10 higher than Spain, stood at the second position.
Error: chartreveals Suggestion: No alternate word