The diagram below shows how a hot water system in a house works. The table gives information about the efficiency levels.

The diagram graphically illustrates how a hot water system functions in a house, while the table gives information on the efficiencies of hot water systems as per their fuels.

The cold water enters the tank which is located at the top of the system. As the diagram shows the container is equipped with a ball valve to clog the path of water when the tank has enough water. The cold water, because of the gravity, flows down to the hot water cylinder and then is piped into the boiler (its temperature is controlled by a thermostat) to heat up. afterwards, the hot water is piped into the tap and the radiator. As indicated, the radiator has big surfaces to transfer enough heat to the atmosphere. after that the water goes back to the hot water cylinder and the cycle could be repeated.

Turning to the table, the gas fired heating system has the most efficiency (85-97%) and the oil-fired heating system has the second rate in terms of efficiency and the least efficient system is the coal-fired heating one.

Overall, a hot water system could warm up the cold water in a house. Besides, the gas fired heating system is the most efficient one.

Dear sir
I have seen some writings in some books without any conclusions. Could you give me some hints about it. For instance in the current writing it was difficult for me to reach a conclusion for the graphical diagram.
Yours faithfully

You don't need a conclusion when there are two graphs. You don't have time to write a conclusion or the introduction is enough for the conclusion.

When you don't have an idea for somehing, just don't write anything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------