The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is a visual providing illustrates depicting the process of using water in order to manufacture electricity. From the first glance at the diagram it turns out to be that majority of stages in the diagram comprised of artificial items whilst minority of the levels are done by the natural phenomenon.

The process commences with the sun which evaporates the sea water and turns it to cloud following that it rains in order to full the dam. In the next stage water flows through the valve and comes to the turbine which turns the mechanich work to the electricity with the speed of water.

Produced electricity passes via high voltage cables and comes to the transformer station which provides residential area such as: hospitals, schools, factory and houses with enough electricity power with the help of underground cables then the process stated above ceases in the stage of providing electricity power.

Overall by way of conclusion it can be inferred from the diagram that in the fourth stage, after water flows through the tourbine it comes to the pump and it is pushed up to the reservoir section to get ready to flaw through the tourbine again and particular circulation continues constantly in order to help producing the electricity power.

Given is a visual providing illustrates depicting the process of using water
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: In the next stage water flows through the valve and comes to the turbine which turns the mechanich work to the electricity with the speed of water.
Error: mechanich Suggestion: mechanic

Sentence: Overall by way of conclusion it can be inferred from the diagram that in the fourth stage, after water flows through the tourbine it comes to the pump and it is pushed up to the reservoir section to get ready to flaw through the tourbine again and particular circulation continues constantly in order to help producing the electricity power.
Error: tourbine Suggestion: turbine