The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

These figures showed the process of chocolate production and the price distribution of cholocate stick for each market actor. In general, it can be seen from the diagrams that the highest cost in chocolate-making process is spent on ingredients and overheads.

Industrial chocolate is created by blend cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, and sugar. Cocoa liquid is acquired after it is disunited from the waste of cocoa grinding result. Cocoa buter is acquired by pressing cocoa liquor and separate it from cocoa powder. This cocoa powder is needed for food industry and industrial chocolate is required to produce chocolate bar.

In pie chart, it is pictured that the profit sharing of chocolate bar is distributed into five pieces. The highest percentage is expended in capital cost with 37% along with supermarket by 34%. The remains of price is divided into three features, 15% of it is given to state as a tax, while the 10% is prepared for chocolate company. Lastly, the smallest proportion is shared to the farmer by 4%.

Overall, it can be concluded that these figures shows a complete process to obtain chocolate bar and the price sharing of a chocolate bar.

Sentence: The remains of price is divided into three features, 15 of it is given to
Sentence: The remains of price are divided into three features, 15 of it is given to

Industrial chocolate is created by blend cocoa liquor...
Industrial chocolate is created by blending cocoa liquor...

Sentence: Overall, it can be concluded that these figures shows a complete process to obtain chocolate bar and the price sharing of a chocolate bar.
Description: The fragment figures shows is rare

Sentence: These figures showed the process of chocolate production and the price distribution of cholocate stick for each market actor.
Error: cholocate Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Cocoa buter is acquired by pressing cocoa liquor and separate it from cocoa powder.
Error: buter Suggestion: No alternate word