People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and shuld not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that every people whether they are youngster or adult, have to save their money which they get from their work to future need without thinking about paying tax to the government. While I accepted that this may suit many people, I believe that others agree to settle income tax in order to grow nation's development.

In my opinion, people have to plan their future as early as possibe. All of this is meant to get a better life in the old age. There are so many way to save money, you can save it in bank or you can also invest them in some investment. But, there are something that disturb people activity to save money and that is called tax. Tax does not make any benefit for people, moreover it make people share their money for nothing.Government can get money from another source like import,and export. Government should not get citizen to pay tax.

On the other hand, some people also believe that tax is very important for nation's development. Without tax,it will be very hard for government to make any improvement and if there is no improvement, a nation cannot grow. As the citizen of a nation, people have responsibility to help nation to make a development. The tax that given by government is also not big but rather suit to people income.

In my conclusion, I think people still have to pay tax in order to help country to make some development. People also can save their money because the tax that given from the government will never force their citizen to pay above their ability. So, in order to get a better future, people have to do both thing which is saving and paying tax.

Sentence: There are so many way to
Sentence: There are so many ways to

Sentence: But, there are something that disturb people activity to save money and that is called tax.
Suggestion: Refer to people and activity

Sentence: Tax does not make any benefit for people, moreover it make people share their money for nothing.Government can get money from another source like import,and export.
Description: The fragment it make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: The tax that given by government is also not big but rather suit to people income.
Suggestion: Refer to people and income

Sentence: In my opinion, people have to plan their future as early as possibe.
Error: possibe Suggestion: possible