Some people believe that teenagers should experience living in boarding school to build their independency for their future. Do you agree or disagree?

I believe that some parents think that their children should be study in boarding school to plant confidence within their self. While I agree that boarding school give many benefits, I think that study in regular school merely give positive thing.

Many people think that the best education can be received by send our children to boarding school. Many benefits can be earned from there. Boarding school force kids to be far from their parents. It can boost their independency and bravery. By enter boarding school, our children will be alone, this condition will urge them to interact with the other people they have not met before. This activity help them to express theirself by interacting with different people. In dormitory, children have to spare their room, it will teach them to be not stingy. Dorm activity also teach them to live effeciencely, they have to follow all of the schedule and try not to pass it.

On the other hand, benefits are merely got by children who do not go into boarding school. Firstly, children who never lived in boarding school will have more chance to see this wide world. They can express their mind freely without thinking about schedule. Children merely become more independent because although they live with their family. but they still have to manage their schedule alone. This condition urge them to think about many things. They have to divide their time for family, study, and play. The cost they need is merely cheaper rather than live in dormitory. They also have more time to spent with their parents and families.

It is true that there are some positive and negative think in these both. In fact, it depend of us to decide which one is more suitable to us. If we choose to study in boarding school, we will lost some moment with our family, get a better chance to earn better result. But, if we choose to study in regular school, we will not lost our moment, and we will still get a same chance to get best result.

In my conclusion, even though there are many people who believe that boarding school is the best school. I will argue to that statement because i think that the place where you study is not the important one. The most important is how big your will to study, no matter where the place is.

Sentence: While I agree that boarding school give many benefits, I think that study in regular school merely give positive thing.
Description: The fragment school give many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Many people think that the best education can be received by send our children to boarding school.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and send

Sentence: Boarding school force kids to be far from their parents.
Description: The fragment be far from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace far with adjective

Sentence: This activity help them to express theirself by interacting with different people.
Description: The fragment activity help them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: This condition urge them to think about many things.
Description: The fragment condition urge them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace urge with verb, past tense

Sentence: They also have more time to spent with their parents and families.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Sentence: It is true that there are some positive and negative think in these both.
Description: The fragment these both . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace both with adverb
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to negative and think

Sentence: In fact, it depend of us to decide which one is more suitable to us.
Description: The fragment it depend of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense

Sentence: But, if we choose to study in regular school, we will not lost our moment, and we will still get a same chance to get best result.
Description: The fragment not lost our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lost with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The most important is how big your will to study, no matter where the place is.
Description: The word how is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to how
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to is and .

Sentence: It can boost their independency and bravery.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: theirself Suggestion: herself

Sentence: Dorm activity also teach them to live effeciencely, they have to follow all of the schedule and try not to pass it.
Error: effeciencely Suggestion: efficiently