The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The process of making cement and concrete are pictured in the below diagrams.
Cement production involves five main stages. In the first stage, clay and limestone become powder by the use of a crusher. Then this powder is mixed in a mixer. In the next stage, this mixed powder is heated by a rotating heater. Then, the materials convert to cement after passing throw a grinder. Finaly, the cement is covered in cement bags.
The concrete is produced by using a device which is called concrete mixer. concrete has four components named: cement, water, sand, and gravel (small stones). Gravel is the main material and constitutes 50% of concrete. Sand, cement, and water constitute the other 50% of concrete, constituting 25%, 15%, and 10% respectively. All these materials are thrown in a concrete mixer, and the mixer rotates to produce concrete.
In the final analysis, cement production has five main stages, and its final production (cement) is transfered in bags to construction sites in order to make concrete. The cement is mixed with water, sand, and gravel to produce concrete in a concrete mixer.
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and77
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.58
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences Discuss both these views and give your own opinion94
- As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?57
- The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan60
Sentence: In the final analysis, cement production has five main stages, and its final production cement is transfered in bags to construction sites in order to make concrete.
Error: transfered Suggestion: No alternate word
Need to improve the language.
read some samples:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 13 10
No. of Words: 184 200
No. of Characters: 878 1000
No. of Different Words: 89 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.683 4.0
Average Word Length: 4.772 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.509 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 67 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 40 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 31 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 13 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 14.154 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.985 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.231 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.403 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.594 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.118 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4