As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

It is believed that people's generall health and happiness greatly depends on their job satisfaction because people spend a considerable part of their adult life at work. There are many contribution to job satisfaction including work's environment, colleageus, and salary. In what follows, these factors will first delineated and then I discuss how workers find this factors realistic.

To begin with, it is argued that work's environment is one of the most important factors of job satisfaction. An idyllic environment can increase people's satisfaction of their work. It helps to think of people who work in a hotel. Those who work in a plush hotel which is located on beach are more satisfied than those who work in an ordinary hotel which is located in a busy and pullutent district because the environment can influence people easily; therefore, it is obvious why this factor comes at the first of the list of job satisfaction factors.

Secondly, workers communicate with their colleagues during working time and even in their spare time; hence, if a person finds his colleagues friendly and gets along with them well, he feels better in his life. By contrast, working in an unfriendly team causes people feel stress because one might think not only his colleagues would not help him in the problems but also they try to make problem for him.

Thirdly, it is believed that salary can increase people's job satisfaction because when they receive coaloss amount of money, they can bear job demands in order to enjoy spending money in their holidays. It helps to think of bank clerks. Although they have a demanding job and experience a high level of stress, researches show that they feel satisfied because of their high salary. After considering this example, it is clear why many gravitate towards this factor.

Finally, different workers with the same job condition feel different about their job and some of them are compeletly satisfied with their job, while, others complain about it. As people's personality differ from each other, their job satisfaction differ too; however, if one can find his expectation real during his working time, they will feel satisfied.

To sum up, no one can deny the importance of job satisfaction on people's wellbeing. factors such as work's environment, colleageus, and salary are among the most important factors of job satisfaction; however, different people have different ideas; therefore, colleagues fell differently.

not only his colleagues would not help him in the problems but also they try to make problem for him.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: In what follows, these factors will first delineated and then I discuss how workers find this factors realistic.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and factors

Sentence: It is believed that people's generall health and happiness greatly depends on their job satisfaction because people spend a considerable part of their adult life at work.
Error: generall Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are many contribution to job satisfaction including work's environment, colleageus, and salary.
Error: colleageus Suggestion: colleagues

Sentence: Those who work in a plush hotel which is located on beach are more satisfied than those who work in an ordinary hotel which is located in a busy and pullutent district because the environment can influence people easily; therefore, it is obvious why this factor comes at the first of the list of job satisfaction factors.
Error: pullutent Suggestion: pollutant

Sentence: Finally, different workers with the same job condition feel different about their job and some of them are compeletly satisfied with their job, while, others complain about it.
Error: compeletly Suggestion: completely

Sentence: To sum up, no one can deny the importance of job satisfaction on people's wellbeing. factors such as work's environment, colleageus, and salary are among the most important factors of job satisfaction; however, different people have different ideas; therefore, colleagues fell differently.
Error: wellbeing Suggestion: well being

Where is the content for 'How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?'