The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams describe the production of cement and its significant role in production of concrete.

It is clear that, the processes have several stages. According to the first diagram, the limestone and clay are crushed making them a mass of powder. After, the powder are mixed in the special mixer. As the powder are mixed, it rotates with heating simultaneously into rotating heater. Then, the final stage of production of cement is that, the mass are grinded, after what, the resulting of mass turn into a final poduct, that called cement.

Finally, a cement are packed into a bags, thereby it exposed for sale. According to the second diagram, the ingridients that should be mixed, have to be in special required propotion. For example, no more 15% of all ingridients should be cement, other 10% of proportion of the concrete production accounted for by water.

The share of small stones-gravel (50%) is two times higher than the proportion of sand (25%). Finally, the necessary mixture are achieved in mixer; it becomes to mix, making them a concrete for buildings.

In conclusion, the cement is crucial ingridient for production of concrete.

Sentence: After, the powder are mixed in the special mixer.
Description: The fragment , the powder is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: As the powder are mixed, it rotates with heating simultaneously into rotating heater.
Description: The fragment As the powder is not usually followed by are

Sentence: Then, the final stage of production of cement is that, the mass are grinded, after what, the resulting of mass turn into a final poduct, that called cement.
Description: The fragment , the mass is not usually followed by are

Sentence: Finally, a cement are packed into a bags, thereby it exposed for sale.
Description: The fragment , a cement is not usually followed by are

Sentence: For example, no more 15 of all ingridients should be cement, other 10 of proportion of the concrete production accounted for by water.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and by

thereby it exposed for sale.
thereby it is exposed for sale.

Sentence: Finally, the necessary mixture are achieved in mixer; it becomes to mix, making them a concrete for buildings.
Description: The fragment the necessary mixture is not usually followed by are

Error: grinded Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: poduct Suggestion: product

Sentence: According to the second diagram, the ingridients that should be mixed, have to be in special required propotion.
Error: propotion Suggestion: proportion
Error: ingridients Suggestion: ingredients

Sentence: In conclusion, the cement is crucial ingridient for production of concrete.
Error: ingridient Suggestion: ingredient