The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.

The line graph provides information about water usage globally in three different sectors, over a period of 100 years, whereas the table shows the consumption of water in Brazil and Dominic Republic of Congo in 2000.

It is clear that the basic general trend in line graph is upward for three sectors.However, the table, there is a huge difference between the two countries in terms of population, irrigated land, and water usage per individual.

In 1900, the sector of agriculture had the highest figures than industrial and domestic area, at about 5000 kilometers but it rose gradually and reached its peak to almost 3000 kilometers. By contrast, the two other sectors leveled off for nearly 50 years before it rose steadily at the end of the period, at 11000 kilometers for industrial usage and 500 kilometers for domestic use.

Meanwhile, the number of water consumption in the table had a huge gap between Brazil and Congo in 2000. The former had 176 million population and the latter had merely 52 million. In addition, the category of irrigated land and consumption of water per person in Congo was significantly lower than Brazil, with 20 times difference between the two nations.

However, the table, there is a huge difference between the two countries
However, from the table, there is a huge difference between the two countries

the sector of agriculture had the highest figures than industrial and domestic area,
Description: 'more...than' or '...er....than'. there are no 'highest....than'

the two other sectors leveled off for nearly 50 years before it rose steadily
the two other sectors leveled off for nearly 50 years before they rose steadily

the category of irrigated land and consumption of water per person in Congo was significantly lower than Brazil,
Description: Check out books how to use 'A...more than...B'