The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and makecomparisons where relevant.

The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make
comparisons where relevant.

The graphs illustrate the audiences who using radio and television between October and December in 1992 in United Kingdom. Over this span of 3 months, the percentage of United Kingdom population over 4 years old who used electronics media which is radio and television in noon and midnight have increased gradually. Then, radio is increased in noon but in other hand television is quadrupling suddenly in primetime around 9 am.

The highest audience percentage who listened to the radio happened in noon around 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Then, it reached peak at 25% in 9 a.m. while the lowest percentages were experienced both October and December reach by radio and television in midnight around 2% respectively.

The percentage of audiences who watched television rocketed to 45% in 8 pm and dropped suddenly by 42% in 1 a.m. The percentages of radio and television audiences had the same percentages in 2 times at 1 o’clock 15% in noon and 3% midnight.

In conclusion, the percentage of audiences of United Kingdom population over 4 years old who connected to radio and television bounced rapidly which was contrast to the period of time and this also happened suddenly in short time.

the audiences who using radio and television
the audiences who are using radio and television

while the lowest percentages were experienced both October and December reach by radio and television

the percentage of audiences of United Kingdom population over 4 years old who connected to radio and television bounced rapidly which was contrast to the period of time
Description: 'which' refers to what?

and this also happened suddenly in short time.
and this also happened suddenly in a short time.