The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist faciliteis. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The two maps provide the information about an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

From the maps, it can be clearly seen that there has been a significant development in the island. Before the construction, there were only some trees in the island whereas after construction, many things are added up. Restaurant has been established near the bank of sea and several houses for accommodation have also been built in the island where the houses are accessible through the footpath. Some important things to note down after the development are that there is now a reception building at the centre of the island and a swimming facility near the beach. Furthermore, vehicle track has also been constructed to link reception and restaurant from outside through ship and bridge. The most surprising thing to notice is that trees have not been cut down in the name of development.

No. of Words: 151 200 //you lost a lot of details. read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-i-essays/two-maps-below-show-…