You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you. Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter explain where the place was and how you got there, describe what you saw and offer to take your friend there.

Dear Fajar,

I am pleased and the family is healthy. I have only got back from my trip in France. I had many experience when we were there climbed a mountain called ‘Parlemen’, which was parts of the France Alps. The journey was too difficult to the mountain. We were only able to drive half away up the Mountain. So, we leaved the car and walk past the road uphill struggle. We took the scenic route through the hills.

Despite of the road beginning, it still took us a while to complete the climb but it was well worth the effort. The scenery was amazing when we got to the top of mountain. I could see panoramic view of the town center and the Leah Lake on the north side, and the waterfall on the west side, and on the other side were a region of awesome gorges and spectacular peaks. It was sensational.

As you know, vacation to France is our regular schedule and next time we have plan expedition, I know you are traveler and I would really like to take you to go there. I am sure you would love the scenery and as you enjoy the challenges, you would be able to take advantage of all the mountain walks.

I hope to hear from you soon.

when we were there climbed a mountain
when we were there, we climbed a mountain

Sentence: So, we leaved the car and walk past the road uphill struggle.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to road and uphill