You recently went on a trip with a friend and you both took some photographsWrite a letter to your friend. in your letter- Ask your friend to send one of the photographs- Explain why you need that particular photograph- tell your friend what happened to y

You recently went on a trip with a friend and you both took some photographs
Write a letter to your friend. in your letter
- Ask your friend to send one of the photographs
- Explain why you need that particular photograph
- tell your friend what happened to your copy

Dear James,

How are you? Hope you are doing well and recovered from your illness. First of all, many thanks for joining the trip,although you are not fully fit you had agreed to join the trip because of me. Moreover, since I was very new to the place your presence was quite helpful for me. Probably, if I have to share the overall experience with someone, I must say that it was one of the wonderful trips,I had so far.

As you are the one who had captured all of the photographs at prime locations during our trip,I need your help to send me the photographs that you had clicked on the last day near riverside;especially,one that captured the complete sunset behind me as I am not able to find that photograph; most probably,I have lost the copy of that photograph somewhere either in the hotel or during the final packing. This is the reason,I am writing to you now. Besides,this photograph I am able to find all the other photographs.

There are couple of the reasons why I am very keen to get that photograph of mine with sunset. Firstly, it is one of the best photographs during the trip.Secondly, I wanted to make that photograph as a profile picture on the desktop of my laptop and Facebook.

Looking forward to hearing soon from you. Bye for now

Regards
Michael