You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems.Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter: explain your situation describe your pro

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems.
Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter:

explain your situation
describe your problems
tell him/her when you think you can move in

Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Dear Miss Mckay,

As you know, I have rented flat 6, Tayson house for 8 months starting from 01st May 2014. I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to occupy the above mentioned property from said date instead I will be able to move not before 01st June 2014.

The reason for delay in occupying the flat is that I need to visit my native place in India as my mother is hospitalized and is critical. I came to know about this unfortunate news yesterday and I will be leaving U.K tonight and I will not have sufficient time to pack my things and move to your, property. Also, I need to settle few things in India, so I will be staying in India for about one month and will return by end of May 2014.

We can talk about our rent agreement when I will be back from my trip to India. One more thing, I will be renting out your property from June 2014 for 8 months, if it is okay with you and you have not planned anything for last month.

I am really sorry that I am informing you about this change so late but I am also sure that you will understand my situation and co operation with me.

Regards,
Jatin