Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. When and where you hired it, describe how the accident happened, what kind of action did you ta

Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. When and where you hired it, describe how the accident happened, what kind of action did you take after the accident.

Dear Sir,
To the Director

I am a man who hired a car on 14th of January 2014 at your company with the name Astra Honda Company which is located in Holy Street, Indonesia and I am writing a report about condition that happen with the car which is in accident.

Accident was happened on 16th of January 2014 in Surabaya Street, Indonesia. It happened when my family and I was on holiday. In front of Institute Technology of Sepuluh November, our car that we use was crushed by truck from behind. According to beholder in there, the truck drove very fast, and the driver did not see our car, because it happened at the night. Actually, when he wanted to tread the brake pedal, but it lose. So, the behind of the car was dented by the truck.

I am really sorry before. Now, your car is on the way from Surabaya Street and it will arrive in your company soon. I am as responsive man will pay all of the financial loss about the car that I rent. As guarantee, I am going to give you my ID card until the car will finish to repair. I hope that you will understand about my condition.

Yours truly.

Sentence: Actually, when he wanted to tread the brake pedal, but it lose.
Description: The fragment it lose . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lose with verb, past tense

Sentence: So, the behind of the car was dented by the truck.
Description: The fragment the behind of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace behind with adjective