Essay topics: A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and what the food was like.
Your letter has come. I hope that you and your family find my letter in good health. I hear that you want to spend your vacation in the UK. There is one great place that I want recommend to you. One year, I went to that place, it named Lochinver and the located was in North West of Scotland. That place was very amazing. But if you want to go to that place, is rather away, because you need around thirty miles from the north coast.
If want to spend one night, do not worry about lodging in there although just a few places. In the center town, you are able to find the Kirkaig hotel and the Assynt hotel. There is a campsite too but just outside town. When I went to Lochinver with my family, we stayed at the Kirkaig hotel. But I suggest to you for prefer the camping area because you like keen campers.
In good weather, there are a lot of activities that you are able do in beautiful beach, a golf course, in the fishing and in the fantastic hills, you can see graceful scenery. But when you are in bad weather, you can go to a small cinema in town to take some board game.
Usually, in the hotel, they serve about British food but sometimes they present some of the Scottish Food. Many variety of the food which is you were able to find if you camp.
Well, I have to pick up my children now. For more information, you can send me a letter again.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||Butterfly8i8||89||Read full essay|
|7 months 5 days ago||arumoh||87||Read full essay|
|7 months 6 days ago||arumoh||89||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||gb19920408||89||Read full essay|
|5 years 4 months ago||Fitry Kurniawati||60||Read full essay|
|5 years 4 months ago||Yamin Anggriyaman||70||Read full essay|
|5 years 4 months ago||Deis Rostiyanti||65||Read full essay|
|5 years 4 months ago||Dera||87.5||Read full essay|
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others,however, say that thus would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss them. (56)
- Some business prohibit smoking in any of their offices. Some governments have banned smoking in all public places.So you agree or disagree that this is the right course of action? give reasons for your opinion. (56)
- The data detail information about of the ages stage of populations between Yemen and Italy, in 2000 and projections for 2050. (67)
- Letter to friend who you remember the most. (73)
- Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students; others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views which view do you agree with? Explain why? (66.66670000000001)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. (50)
- In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in the other cases people choose their own marriage partner. Use your own ideas, knowledge and support your arguments with example and relevant evidence. Discuss both of them. (60)
- Some people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for men and some job are suitable for women. Do you agree or disagree? (50)
- Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. When and where you hired it, describe how the accident happened, what kind of action did you ta (80)
- A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and wha (75)