The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart compares the amount of electricity produced and consumption by the top ten countries in the year 2014.
It is clear that China is the leading country in both production and consumption of electricity. By contrast, Korea is at the bottom of the list with much lower electricity than China.
The Electricity of China is over 5 billion Kwh in 2014, larger than the USA approximately 1 billion Kwh and 5 times higher than the third country, Russia. From the 4th country onwards, the amount of electricity does not exceed 1 billion Kwh and the total electricity amount of these 6 countries is less than half of the total electricity of the three leading countries. Meanwhile, Korea has the lowest electricity, less than 500 billion Kwh, and only one-tenth of China.