The bar chart illustrates the frequency of the people of United States of America going to have a meal in fast food restaurants between three time periods 2003 2006 and 2013 summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make c

The bar chart illustrates the frequency of the people of United States of America going to have a meal in fast food restaurants between three time periods (2003,2006 and 2013).

summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where possible

Overall, in comparison with all three years, people preferred fast food once a week more commonly. Fast food restaurants had the most visits in 2006, while it had the least customers in 2013.

In 2003, nearly 5% of people choose to have a meal in fast food restaurants every day, on the other hand, exactly 5% of people never went there to eat. In 2013, more than 33% of people visited once or twice a month to such restaurants.

In 2006, more than 32% of people went there once a week. As similar rate can be seen in 2006 and 2013 among people who visited those the restaurant everyday, few times a year and who never visited are just around 2%, approximately 4 % and 15% respectively