The Bar Chart shows CO2 emissions for different forms of transport in the European Union The Pie Chart shows the percentage of European Union funds being spent on different forms of transport

The bar chart depicts the number of released CO2 from different kinds of transportation in the European Union, while the pie chart illustrates the proportion of funding that is spending on 8 forms of transportation in the European Union.It is noticeable that the highest CO2 emission is produced by air travel, while the most funding for transportation is used for the development of road infrastructure.

For the bar chart, More than 350% of CO2 is produced by air travel per passenger – KM. This number is significantly higher than Passenger cars at around 130 per passenger –KM. Buses customers generate CO2 7 times smaller compared to air travelers. In addition, other kinds of transportation produce the emission of CO2 just under 50 per passenger-KM.

For the Pie chart, the most funding that is spent on by the EU Government is considered for road infrastructure. This number takes about a half in percentage. Furthermore, Railway and Public transport take the second-largest funding up to one-third and one-tenth from all kinds of transportation. However, other kinds of transportation are just below 2 percent.