The bar chart shows the participation of children in selected leisure activities in Australia

The bar graph illustrates recreational acitivities that boys and girls participated in Australia.
Overall, the number of boys are higher than girls in Skateboarding, Bike riding and Computer games while the number of girls in Art and craft are higher than boys. Watching Tv or videos are preferred by both genders.
The number of boys prefer Skateboarding, Bike riding and Computer games as their recreational acitivity is around 40 percent, 78 percent and 85 percent individually while the girls figures only have around 30 percent, 60 percent and 65 percent in those 3 categories, which are noticeably lower than the boys.
In contrast, the number of girls in Art and craft are higher than the boys significantly with the girls have around 60 percent and the boys have about 40 percent. The figures for Watching tv or videos as a leisure activity have the same percentage in both genders with 100 percent respectively.