the bar chart shows the percentage of elderly citizens in three countries in 1980 2000 2030 summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

the bar chart shows the percentage of elderly citizens in three countries in 1980, 2000, 2030.
summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph above depicts the percentage of elderly people in Canada, Germany, and UK in the years 1980, 2000, and with projections in 2030. Looking from an overall perspective, it’s readily apparent that not only have the percentage of elderly citizens risen through these years but also expected to continues in years ahead. By Germany, it has and will the most rate of surge in these years among the other two countries.
In the 1980, Canada experienced the lowest percentage at 10% while UK located quite close to Germany by just 1% differ at 14%. By 2000, Canada and UK were becoming equal at 15% while Germany was surged by 5% from 15% to 20%.
While projected that Germany should be continue at the top of the others at 25% in 2030, Canada likely overtake UK (Canada at 23% and UK at 19%), what just happened in 1980 conversely.