The bar graph shows the information about the recycling of household waste in a city from 1992 to 2002

The bar graph shows the information about the recycling of household waste in a city from 1992 to 2002.

The rendered bar graph depicts the information about three different household waste that how much of these were being recycled in an urban area in the given time frame.

Turning to the details, conspicuous from the graph, re-use of plastic waste had shown almost similar proportion in a decade which was around 10 to 12%. Similarly, remaking from used cans was increased with fluctuation, the percentum was around 13%, 10% and 21% in the years of 1992, 1997 and 2002 respectively.

Shifting towards the paper and glass, In 1992 both had same amount which were reprocessed after use but quantity of these items were significantly increase and doubled in 2002 as compare to the previous last 5 years that was reached approximately 50% in case of glass and roughly 39% of papers.

Overall, the recycling process of paper and glass ware simultaneously increase with time as against as the cans and plastic.