Channel one news viewing figures.

Channel one news viewing figures.

The number of watchers per day in channel one news from January to December is depicted in the line graph, and is measured by millions. It can be clearly seen that two lines were roughly stable, while others had a significant change during the year.

To begin with, despite new comer the 11pm news became popular television program which increased dramatically between May and August before it went significantly up to the end of time figure. Moreover, it peaked at 4 million viewers is the highest rating on channel one news per day. In contrast, there was a gradual decrease in the total of individuals who watched the 9.30pm news from May to August after it rose slightly to the first of time frame. In addition, it plunged at 1 million viewers on August, while in the last fourth month, it recorded a gradual rise in the viewers per day.

On the other hand, the 6pm and 1pm news were roughly stable in the number of watchers in channel one news. It was noticeable that there was a fluctuation in rating of TV program viewers, but it tended to decline in the end of given time frame. Besides, the 1pm news remained stable just under 1.5 million viewers per day.

To sum up, although 6pm news seemed be fluctuated, but overall 6pm and 1pm news stayed stable, whereas 9.30pm and 11pm news had a tremendous variation in the number of people who watched channel one news per day during of year.

became popular television program
became the popular television program

it peaked at 4 million viewers is the highest rating
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

although 6pm news seemed be fluctuated, but overall 6pm
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

Sentence: In addition, it plunged at 1 million viewers on August, while in the last fourth month, it recorded a gradual rise in the viewers per day.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a numeral, ordinal
Suggestion: Refer to last and fourth

---------------------