The chart below gives information about Southland s main exports in 2000 2021 and future projectures for 2025 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the futures and make comparision where relevent

The chart below gives information about Southland's main exports in 2000,2021 and future projectures for 2025.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the futures and make comparision where relevent.

The bar chart illustrate us main find market in 2000,2021 and future projections for 2025 in Southland.

Overall, international tourism and dairly praducts in the three years have the highest category moreover meat praducts the lawest. Firstly the international tourism the highest point in 2025 £10 billion but this year dairy productes slightly less than equal to £9.5 billion. However meat praducts alike international tourism's to exactly a half. Secondly dairy productes in 2000 much as in 2021 increased significantly to reach £10 billion and £7 billion respectively. Finally, international tourism in 2000 and 2021 years slightly increased from £8 billion to £9 billion. On the other hand meat productes this year marginally deceased from £6 billion to £5.5 billion.During the three years majoritiy of people has to need international tourism and meat productes has to need lass people this suggested that people nowadays less eating meat productes.

In conclusion, nowadays the demand for meat productes has decreased for most people. However the demand for oil products and international tourism has increased.