The chart below gives some of the most reported issues among people living in UK cities in 2008(%).
The supplied bar chart compares the data about living problems of city inhabitants across Newcastle, Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester, Glasgow and London in United Kingdom in year 2008.
Overall, health services and education and training were the major living problems in seven cities, and the largest problem was health services. In contrast, air pollution accounted for less living problems in 2008.
Regarding health services and education and training, there was the largest health service problem in Belfast accounting for 58 percent, which is the highest proportion among all seven cities. In addition, Glasgow and London were the two cities with more education and training problems than health services at a ratio of 52 to 48 and 52 to 51 respectively.
Looking specifically at air pollution issue, Manchester accounted for highest proportion with making up 15 percent in 2008. Moreover, there was the least air pollution problems with showing 5 percent.
- The chart illustrates the consumption of three kinds of fast food by teenagers in Mauritius from 1985 to 201573
- Some people say that should all subject taught to student in school Other say that only one subject taught in which children learnt interesting Discuss both views and relevant examples78
- The given diagram illustrates the possible way of the process of home energy production84
- Tourism is encouraged in many countries Does tourism brings more advantages or disadvantages78
- The chart below shows reason why people travel to work by bicycle or by car73