The chart below provides information about homes sold in lowa city, , Coralville, and north liberty in years 2008 and 2009.
The column graph enumerates the statistics of houses purchased by individuals in three American cities during two consecutive years commencing from 2008.
From an overall perspective, it is axiomatic that maximum residences had been sold in Lowa, whereas count of houses traded in Coralville was least.
By casting a fleeting glance, it is evident that significant figures of accommodation had been seen in Lowa in 2009, which were far higher than other cities accounted for more than 850. By contrast, North Liberty recored as much double houses as Coralville witnessed 610 and 300 respectively.
Further scrutinizing the details, it is amazing to see that Coralville was the only area which had a decline in the stats of accommodation in 2009 as compare to the previous year, the number of houses were approximately 310 in 2008. Meanwhile, residences sold in North Liberty were almost 530 in 2008, whilst Lowa had 330 more houses in the same year.
- Should the international community do more to tackle the threat of global warming Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience78
- Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will beuseful in the future such as those related to science and technology Discuss both these views and 73
- Watching television is bad for children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?84
- The bar chart below shows the preference for different types of Complementary or Alternative Medicine CAM therapies among US adults in 2007 The table lists which therapies where the most popular over two years87
- Some people prefer to travel by car while others prefer to take the bicycle Which of these do you prefer What are the advantages and disadvantages of traveling by a car and bicycle91