The chart below shows a comparison of different kinds of energy production in France in 1995 and 2005

The chart below shows a comparison of different kinds of energy production in France in 1995 and 2005.

he pie chart compares certain kinds of produced energy in France during the years 1995 and 2005. Overall, the most significant fact to emerge from the graph is that unlike nuclear, the petro proportion slightly decreased.

To begin, in 1995, petro production had the highest share in France’s energy generation with a contribution at near 30%; however, this amount slightly decreased to just under 20% in 2005. In contrast, both nuclear and other sources experienced a moderate increase and accounted for near 20% of total energy production combined in 2005.

Less change was seen in the remaining sectors. The gas and coal production, the main energy sources, witnessed a stable trend. In 1995 gas production accounted for just under 30% of total energy production, and this amount insignificantly increased to about 31%, which was negligible. Likewise, coal saw a similar change, and its share went up very slowly to near 315, which was the primary energy source in 2005.