The chart below shows the number of trips made by children in one country in 1990 and 2010 to travel to and from school using different modes of transport Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where re

The chart below shows the number of trips made by children in one country in 1990 and 2010 to travel to and from school using different modes of transport.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram chart below shown that the comparison child passengers’ trips between the year 1990 and 2010 in a figure of millions using versatile types of transport mode. In 1990 walking number of trips more than any other vehicle passengers and crossing the 12 million but their walking trips fall in bellow in 2020 from the car passengers which is overcoming the 11 million near the 12 million. Another position is the bus journey mode in 1990 approximately equal to all over the trips of entire year the round. In 2010 cycling ride is below the position on an average of the total number of the trips playing speed two million is far reach out from the car passenger in 2010.
In a nut shell the total journey of the school children ages over coming by walking in 1990 instead of utilizing relaxing car passengers while car passengers in 2010 go into the apex line.