The chart below shows the numbers of male and female research students studying six science related subjects at a UK university in 2009

The chart below shows the numbers of male and female research students studying six science-related subjects at a UK university in 2009.

The bar chart shows the enrollment of male and female research students in six subjects at a British university in 2009.
In general, it can be seen that more men than women attended in subjects, except veterinary medicine. Biology had the highest number of attendees on the chart, while physics and veterinary medicine accounted for the lowest figure for women and men, respectively.
According to the chart, male enrollers had a greater interest in physics sectors than women enrollers, at 200 and under 50 enrollers. It is clear that biology was the most common subject for both genders with nearly 250 attendees in total. There was triple the number of males attending astronomy class more than females, at 150 and 50 students, while the number of male students accounted for 200 as opposed to nearly 175 female students in medicine subject. Exceptionally, 25 more female students than male ones studied veterinary subjects.