The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in Israel and Canada between 1920 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in Israel and Canada between 1920 and 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the percentage change in owners and renters living households in Israel and Canada from 1920 to 2015.
Overall, it is clear that the rented accommodation showed a downward trend almost the period of time, whereas the percentage of owned accommodation is more likely to increase.

To begin with owned households, there was standing at 25% from 1920. Between 1940 and 1955, both periods had the same proportion of owners roughly 30%. There was a slight increase to somewhere nearly 70% in 1995 and 2000 and then it finally dipped to 65% in 2015.

The opposite trend can be observed when it comes to the renters experienced just above 75% approximately, which were the highest percentage of all period of time. After that, there were drops about 69% in 1940 and 1955. Continuously, there were 60% about tenants in 1960. Although the number of rented accommodations dipped to 30% in 2000, it turned back to 38% in the last year.