The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart depicts the inforamation about servey's responds about consuming and expenditure of coffee and tea in five Australian cities. The marks introduced in percentage. uyy
Overall, it can be seen that in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane australians more tend to go to cafe for enjoying tea and coffee, wheras people from Adelaide and Hobart bought instant coffee more than other cities.
To begin with, Melbourne showed the highest percentage of consuming coffee and tea in cafe with 63 per cent, but people from this city bought fresh coffee as twice fewer as mentioned mark. Australians from Sydney, Brisbane and Adelayde experienced approximately the same proportion of purchasing instant coffee in last four weeks, with 45-50 per cent. As far as fresh coffee consuming are concerned Brisbane's and Adelaide's habitants had the least percantage at 33 per cent.