The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie graphs illustrate the average proportion of three kinds of nutrients which may be harm to the health if people eat them too much in the daily consumption in the US.
It is clear that the percentage of sodium and saturated fats consumed in dinner is highest whilst the figure for snacks comprises a large amount of added sugar.
In breakfast, the figure for added sugar and saturated fat is the same consumption with 16% while the amount of sodium just is 14% of total sodium in a day. In lunch, the US people eat added sugar lower than others, 19% in the comparison with 29% of sodium and 26% of saturated fat.
The proportion of added sugar, saturated fat and sodium in dinner is 23%, 37% and 43% respectively. Another hand, in snacks, the percentage of added sugar is highest at 42%, followed by that of saturated fat at 21% and sodium is lowest at 14%.