The charts below show local government expenditure in 2010 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart illustrates a comparison study on the expenditure by local government on various sectors between the years 2010 and 2015.
Overall, it is evident that the value spend by government on the pensions remained same for both years. However, there is a significant increment in the money spend on welfare as well as interest on borrowings in the year 2015 compared to 2010. Funds spent for healthcare remained almost same for both the years (21% in 2010 and 20% in 2015).
The government expenditure on defence and education shows a reduction exactly by 3% over the period of 5 years. On the contrary, funds spent on interest through borrowings has been doubled over the time, whereas the increment is only 5% in case of welfare. All the other fields namely, the transport, culture and leisure and other sectors faced a decline in the funds spend by government in 2015, which had been the least important areas in 2010 also.