The charts show the main methods of transport of people travelling to one university in 2004 and 2009.Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Drragkloha's picture

The pie charts present the percentage for each form of transport to one university in comparison between the year 2004 and 2009.

Overall, the most favourable methods of travel were Bus and Car as the two take total over 70% in both surveyed years.

In 2004, according to the first chart, Car took the majority of choices made with over 50% of the methods. Followed by that was the number 33% of Bus. Meanwhile, other three were only accounted for less than 20% out of the total.

By the year 2009, as a result of extra fees for car parking in 2006, there was a decline in proportion of travelers using car to less than 30%. On the contrary, new bus stop in the university in 2008 gives a boost to the amount of Bus options to just under a half of the pie chart, surpassed the Car. Though there was a slight increase, the least popular selections were still Train and Walking with around 5% for each. The Bicycle’s record had risen to nearly double compared to 2004.