The diagram below represents the Comparison of how urban Chinese spent across major categories in 1995 versus the spending habits in 2011 Summarise the information given in the diagrams Write at least 150 words

The diagram below represents the “Comparison of how urban Chinese spent across major categories in 1995 versus the spending habits in 2011”. Summarise the information given in the diagrams. Write at least 150 words.

The Given Pie chart describes the comparison about the spending habits among chinese citizens in urban areas in two different time periods. Food and Clothing had an upward trend where as rest had a downward trend in the proportions of spendings.

Although, Food consumption has been about 50% in 1995, it has significantly decreased to 35% in the year 2011. Similarly, Clothing also shown downward trend from 14% to 11% in the years 1995 and 2011 respectively.

A rapid upward rise was seen in transportation in 2011 to 14% and it is the single most spending habit that had an exponential increase that was just 7% in 1995. Other sources of urban spending such as Medicine, Recreational activities and Residential had a minimum increase on an average of 1% - 4% from 1995 to 2011.

Among all other spending habits, Household Facilities did not showed any flutuations in the those years of comparison, and remained the same of about 7%.