The diagram below shows how ethanol fuel is produced from corn Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how ethanol fuel is produced from corn.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram demonstrates a detailed 9-steps procedure from the corn to the transporting step for extracting ethanol fuel.

As a first step, corns are collected and stored for milling. The milling corn is then cooked with water in four hours to obtain a solution for fermentation in approximately two days. After that step, it requires separating step for the liquid, which is now the ethanol solution. Consequently, the solid by-products are totally eliminated and no longer contribute to ethanol fuel production.

Furthermore, in order to gain purer and high-quality ethanol, the liquid will be undergone the purifying process, which occupies 5 hours. Afterward, the resultant ethanol fuel is placed in the storage area until transportation.