The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram demonstrates the steps of generating electricity from geothermal energy.

Overall, there are five main steps in this process.

In the early stages, water is cooled down in a container. Then, it is pumped 4.5 km down into the injection well. Water, afterward, moves in a flow between hot rocks. After the geothermal zone, water is boiled and then turns into hot water. The flow of water then comes to the production where it is pumped up to the surface again and is condensed in the condenser.

In the next steps, after being condensed, water vaporized into steams and led through a tube into a turbine. This stream is the main power for the turbine to rotate. Once this turbine operates, the generator is powered and eventually produced electricity. Electricity, after that, is led through the cable into the intermediate distributing frame to be used.