The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram describes how making sugar from sugar cane. Overall, there are seven main stages in the life cycle of sugar starting with sugar cane in the growing the trees.
Firstly, sugar begin life as trees in the land. Trees are surrounded by water and preserve for about twelve to eighteen months before they are hatch. The trunk normally called “ sugar cane” are very small. The try following the product, they will growing and elongated. Grown sugar cane will have people harvesting by knife and using crane for transport. The sugar canes will move to factory and use a press to squeeze out small sugar granules become juice. Pour in a small pot bring to a boil.
At the next stage of the life cycle, juice become syrup and using machine for separates sugar crystals from syrup. Finally, use a small box to enter for drying and cooling.