The diagram below shows the process of making soft cheese Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the process of making soft cheese.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram expresses how the process of producing soft cheese happens.
As can be seen, the production of soft cheese involves five main steps, starting with mixing ingredients stage and ending at cooling to obtain the last complete product.
To begin with, the first step is mixing the combination of water and milk. The mixture then is cooled at 5*C in 2 hours before being added salt in order to prepare for the next phase. Afterwards, the liquid, which is the mixture of milk and water, goes through the fermentation process under the pressure of heat at 35*C in 6 hours. Later, the hot gas evaporates through the steam system while the liquid continues to be heated up at 100*C in 8 hours and changed into thick liquid gradually. In the end, by cooling at 5*C in 6 hours, soft cheese is completely produced and obtained through one filter, when waste water from the process is poured through another filter.