The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk and dairy products for commercial sale Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk and dairy products for commercial sale.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below reveals how to produce the daily products such as milk, cheese,...etc The process includes seven stages, beginning with cows grazing on grass and finishing with daily products sold in supermarkets. In this process, there are many modern tools used to make it easier.
To begin, cows graze in the fields, after which they are taken to milking machine twice a day. Then, the milk is reserved in refrigeration store. Following this, the milk is poured into milk tanker and delivered to Daily plants. In Daily plants, where start the process of making daily products, it is put into many kinds of machine which are responsible for mixing, shaping,...etc. After that, it turns into various daily products such as cheese, cream,...etc. Next, these daily products and milk are packaged and allocated to supermarkets or shops. Finally, these daily products are consumed by customers