The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk and dairy products for commercial sale Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The flowchart indicates the key stages in production of milk as well as some dairy product.

The process of manufacturing milk begins with raw milk taken from cows and ends after 6 stages when final products are in sale.

In the first place, dairy cows are allowed to graze on grass. Twice a day, these cows are taken to a place where their milk are collected by a special milk machine. The raw milk is kept fresh in a refrigeration storage. Next, fresh milk is delivered to Dairy on a milk tanker on a daily basis.

At the Dairy, milk from cows is partly pasteurized to kill harmful bacteria. The rest is used to manufacture other dairy product: Butter, cheese and cream. Ultimately, the finished milk and dairy product are packaged and despatched to shops and supermarket where they are sold to consumers.