The diagram below shows the process of canning of fish Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process below

The diagram below shows the process of canning of fish. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process below.

The given diagram explains the process of canning fishes.

There are 15 steps in this process, beginning with fishes living in water and ending with canned fishes despatched as per demand.

To begin with, fishes in water bodies are trawled. These fishes are frozen at the temperature of -18 Degree Celsius afterward. In the next step, when the fishing vessel reaches the harbor, frozen fishes are unloaded and then weighed. Before being prepared for canning, these fishes are thawed. Following this, fishes are cooked in steam and cooled for filleting.

Next, the fillet is filled in cans with brine water or oil. Cans of fish are then sealed airtight and sterilized. After let the cans cool, people label them according to the type of fish canned. Subsequently, these cans are moved to storage place and despatched to shops and markets where they are sold to consumers.