The diagrams below show the life cycle of a species of large fish called the salmon Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the life cycle of a species of large fish called the salmon. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram illustrates the life cycle of salmon, which is a large fish species.
In general, the process includes a series of stages like a life cycle of salmon, but involves 4 main steps which begins with salmon eggs and finishes with adult salmon.
In the first stage, salmon eggs are located among the small stones under the reeds in the upper reaches of the river, where is slow moving. After 5 to 6 months, frys are already about 3 to 8 centimeters long. It began to move to the fast-flowing river and after 4 years, the smolts were already 12 to 15 centimeters long.
The smolts drifted from the river to the vast ocean, after 5 years they grew into adult salmon around 70 to 75 centimeters. They continue to grow and lay out repeated salmon eggs and the salmon life cycles