The graph gives information about coffee production in 4 different countries from 1990 to 2010

The graph gives information about coffee production in 4 different countries from 1990 to 2010.

The graph below illustrates the amount of coffee manufactured in Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, and Vietnam during the period of 10 years, starting in 1990.
It is clear that only Colombia has a downtrend, while the other 3 countries are growing gradually throughout this time frame. Consequently, in the above 4 nations, the vast majority of coffee came from Brazil.
In 1990, Brazil produced a large amount of coffee, about 0.7 million tons, far exceeding the figures in Indonesia and Vietnam, which were only 0.2 million and 0.1 million respectively. Although Indonesia stayed stable in the first 5 years since 1990, all three countries soared approximately to 1.9 million, 0.4 million, and 0.3 million tons respectively in Brazil, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Colombia, which was a plummet, manufactured precisely 0.6 million tons of coffee at the beginning of the period and fell twofold to just 0.3 million tons in 2010.