The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts illustrates the percentage of energy consumption and gas emission recorded in an Australian household respectively.
Generally, Australians spend most energy in heating, with 42%. Cooling only wastes a small amount of power (2%). Most emissions emit from water heating (32%) while that of cooling only accounted for 3%.
In detail, as the first chart demonstrates, water heating and heating consumed more than two-third of the total percentage power use, while other usages including refrigeration (7%), cooling (2%), lighting (4%) and other appliances (15%) only take up nearly one-third of that.
Regardless of the second pie chart, it is surprised that although required a huge amount of energy, heating only causes 15% of gas emissions. In contrast to that, the proportion of exhaust fumes from lighting and refrigeration double the energy those used, with 8% and 14% respectively. Other appliances produce quite a significant exhaustion, with nearly doubled the proportion of the energy its consumed.