The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts compare the percentages of energy consumed for various purposes and how much greenhouse gas is emitted by an average Australian family.
Overall, heating accounts for the highest energy consumption, yet the largest proportion of CO2 emitted belongs to water heating.
42% of the energy consumed in an Australian family is used for heating, which is the highest figure on the chart, followed by that of water heating, at approximately 30%. In contrast, the figure for other appliances makes up merely 15% and the rest, including refrigeration, cooling, and lighting, occupy trivial proportions, under 7% each.
In terms of greenhouse gas released, water-heating and other appliances are the major causes, with about 32% and 28% respectively. In comparison, the data of heating and refrigeration are lower, standing at about 15% each. Both cooling and lighting are responsible for the production of one-tenth of total gas emissions.