A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday.Write a letter to your friend. In your letter1 give contact details for when you are away2 give instructions about how to care for your pet3 describe other household duties.

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Dear Jan,

Hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter to thank you, as you had accepted my request to take care of my house and dog during my vacation.
As, I had informed you my going for two weeks and will be back on May 12th, and there are few important things which I want to share with you, these information will help you during my absent. Firstly, I will be available on phone by 27X7, plus you can communicate with me over the whatsapp messenger any time I will have full internet access, moreover you can send me email also in case in fail to reply your phone call or text message. Secondly, It would be great if you take my pet dog outside in every evening, and also early morning approximately around 6:30 a.m. milkman will come to deliver milk, you can use it for making tea or coffee.
Even though, I will keep all the daily need items for you, however, if I missed something please buy anything what is need, I will return you the money once I am back.

Thank you again for helping me, you can call me any time to get any information in case I missed something.

Your Truly,
Satpreet Singh